- Crate Size : 600 x 395 X 270mm and 600 X 395 X 200mm
- Contamination details : Vegetable Soil, Dirt and dust
- Drying Efficiency Water carryover reduction of @80 -90%
- Capacity of the Machine 800 to 900 crates / hr
- NEXGEN CW 800 with the unique feature of Air Knife Drying System is the most advanced machine in this category.
- Water consumption is around 1 Liter per crate, because of special double filtering system and water recycling.
- Nozzles are arranged from all sides to have effective and best cleaning results and easy changing and cleaning.
- Both the zones are separated with neutral zone and PVC curtains
- Flow control valve is used to adjust the Main Wash water flow
- Water tank Volume is 450 Liter, Pump 11kW.
- Water intake with 1Ã‚½" piping is required to be provided to the Main Wash tank. The level in this tank is maintained by float valve
- The crates are moving on the Link conveyor suitable for crate size
- Tank, Body and Body cover - SS 304,All piping internal as well as external - SS 304
- Body cover can be opened for effective access and maintenance of the spray nozzles
- Spray pressure indicator for rinsing as well as high-pressure main wash
- Control panel containing all electric equipment and relays mounted on the machine.
- Electrical Connections: Total Power Requirement = @ 22KW
I Loading Ramp
II Rinsing / Pre Wash
III Main Wash - High Pressure
V Air Knife Drying
VI Unloading Ramp
OVERALL DIAMENSIONS : L = @5000 MM , W = @2000 MM , H = @ 2000 MM
RECOMMENDED CLEANING PROCESS
Process Bath temperature (0C) Spray pressure
Low Pressure Rinsing Normal 3
High Pressure Cleaning Normal 40 to 70
Air Knife Drying Air Blow 6 to 8 deg C above Ambient
DRYING SYSTEM: AIR KNIFE DRYING : This is the most advanced feature of the Crate Washer. The Air Knifes will be incorporated into the chamber itself. The function of the Air Knife is to remove maximum water on the surface of the crates. Almost 80 to 90% of the water carryover can be reduced with the Air Knife Drying system.